Aimix truck mounted concrete batching plant for sale belongs to a mobile type concrete mixing equipment. Its main parts including the aggregate batching machine, aggregate weighing and conveying machine, concrete mixer, 2ton bag cement hopper and cement screw conveyor are installed together and mounted on a truck base.
Aimix Group supplies two types of truck mounted concrete mixing equipment for sale in Sri Lanka. And they are AJYL-25 and AJS-25. The main difference between them is the main mixer machine. AJYL-25 applies planetary concrete mixer, and AJS-25 applies JS500 twin-shaft concrete mixer. With regard to other parts, they are almost same.
|380V/415V, 50HZ, 3Phase
|380V/415V, 50HZ, 3Phase
Main Components of AJLY-25 and AJS-25 Plants:
- JN500 PLanetary Concrete Mixer/JS500 Twin Shaft Concrete Mixer x 1 set
- Main Framework x 1 set
- Traveling mechanism x 1 set
- PLD800 Separate Weighing Aggregate Batching Machine with 2 bins x 1 set (4 bins are also available)
- Weighing System for Cement, Water and Additive x 1 set
- Pneumatic System x 1 set
- Main Frame Support x 1 set
- Bag Cement Hopper 2t x 1 set
- Cement Screw Conveyor LSY219 x 1 set
- Full-automatic Control System with control room and air conditioner x 1 set
- The whole main parts are assembled on the movable chasiss. It is time-saving to transport the whole plant between work sites.
- It is also called foundation-free mobile concrete batch plant. There is no need to set up a foundation for this kind of plant.
- It can start to work the moment you drag it to the jobsite. Equally, it can be pulled away at once and does not need to be disassembled.
- It has low truck mounted batching plant price. Compared with large mobile concrete plant price, it is more cost-effective to buy a truck mounted machine.
- It needs less land area to start to work.
How Dose A Truck Mounted Concrete Batch Equipment Work?
Actually, its working principle is roughly same with the stationary ready mix concrete plant. The difference is it has lifting bracket under the base. Firstly, drag the plant to a flat place and lift the wheels up and land the bracket to fix the whole plant on the ground. Then start the control system. You will need one worker to drive a wheel loader to load the sand or gravel materials to the batching machine. The aggregate materials will be conveyed to the concrete mixer after being weighed by the weighing system under the aggregate batching machine.
At the same time, load some bags of cement to the hopper. The cement materials will be delivered to the concrete mixer by the screw conveyor. In addition to this, the addictive materials and water will be simultaneously weighed and sent to the mixer. Finally, the concrete mixer machine will stir all the materials together and unload the ready mixed concrete from the discharging port. Then the whole mixing process is completed.