Concrete batching plant is mainly used to manufacture and supply ready mix concrete for various building construction applications. For example, highway construction, rural road construction, road paving construction project, self-built house building construction, water conservancy project, railway construction and so on.
How Does the Concrete Batching Plant Work?
- There are aggregate material feeding system, automatic control system aggregate material weighing and conveying system, addictive and water supplying system, cement conveying system, mixing system and concrete discharging system.
- Firstly, workers drive one wheel loader to load sand, gravel or any other aggregate materials to the hopper bins of the aggregate batching machine. Then the materials will be weighed in proportion according to the concrete formula.
- Next, all the materials will be dischaged to the belt under the discharging port of the batching machine and then be transported to the mixing machine by one hopper hoist or a belt conveyor.
- At the same time, the addictives and water are also weighed and added to the mixer according to the fomula requirment. Meantime, the powder materials such as cement or fly ash are weighed and conveyed to the mixer by several screw conveyors.
- The mixer will start the stirring cycle when all the materials are added. Finally, the twin shaft concrete mixer will discharge the ready mixed concrete through its bottom gate to a concrete mixer truck.
- Next, a new mixing operation will started again. All the working operations are automatically controlled by our worker sitting in the control room.
Two Aggregate Materials Conveying Types:
There are two aggregate materials conveying ways, and they are skip hopper and belt conveyor. It is both possible in Aimix to use a skip hopper or belt conveyor to transit the weighed aggregate materials from the batching machine to the concrete mixer. Both of them two ways are fully automatically controlled. Skip hopper ways has small concrete output than the belt conveyor ways. AJ-25, AJ-35, AJ-50 and AJ-75 concrete batch mix plants use skip hopper, and AJ-60, AJ-90, AJ-120 and AJ-180 applies belt conveyor.
Take a look at our video to learn how the concrete batching plant work. This video contains all the working principles of one mixing cycle.
How to Find A Concrete Batching Plant Manufacturer in Sri Lanka
- If you are interested to buy a concrete batching plant in Sri Lanka and start to sell ready mix concrete, then you should come to Aimix.
- Aimix Group is a reliable concrete batching plant manufacturer and supplier in Sri Lanka. Until now, Aimix has sold countless of ready mix concrete plants to Sri Lanka.
- Tell us if you want to visit our working plants on site in several cities in Sri Lanka. We can show you our machines.
- Aimix supplies 25m3/h, 35m3/h, 50m3/h, 60m3/h, 75m3/h, 90m3/h, 120m3/h and 240m3/h concrete mixing capacities. Contact us if you have any need.
What Service Aimix Has?
- 1.Installation service and training service
- 2.Local agents in Colombo to supply spare parts and timely help
- 3.Send engineers to your site for maintenance.
- 4.Provide customerized design for your site. 3D foundation drawing design.