Due to its raw material is fly ash, coal cinder, slag or construction rubbish, therefore the fully automatic fly ash brick making plant price would be minimized to a low level. Its production cost would be way lesser. In other words, fly ash bricks machine is a kind of low cost bricks making machine in the final analysis. If you want to be one of the fly ash bricks suppliers in Sri Lanka and start bricks business, then you will need to buy and set up a qualified fully automatic fly ash brick making plant in Aimix Group.
Aimix Offers You the High Efficiency Automatic Fly Ash Brick Machine in Sri Lanka
Forming Period: 15-20 seconds
Capacity: 11520-14400 bricks/8 hours
What Are the Advantages of Fly Ash Bricks?
- More environmental. Since fly ash bricks are made of industrial solid waste, it is beneficial for recycling resources, energy saving and land and soil protection. That is to say, fly ash bricks are way better than clay bricks.
- Without burning process. Fly ash brick is baking-free brick, which is good for our environment.
- Low cost. The raw material is cheap.
- Great hardness.
- Frost-resistance. The performance of frost-resistance of fly ash bricks is 30% more than clay bricks’.
Forming Period: 15-20 seconds
Capacity: 23040 bricks/8 hours
How to Buy A Befitting Fully Automatic Fly Ash Brick Making Machine in Sri Lanka?
- Find a brick making machine manufacturer with high reputation. Since the beginning of Aimix starting a business, more than 30 years has passed. And we have been spending tens of thousands of time and efforts in product design. Aimix Group has researched and developed a depth of manufacturing experience on brick making plants. Aimix supplies concrete brick making machine, cement block making machine and hollow block making machine. Our products and service is famous for miles around. So far, our brick machines have been exported to more than 56 countries including Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Indonesia, Malaysia, UZ, Philippines, South Africa and others. Our machines are popular and quality-assured.
- Choose one suitable fly ash brick making machine according to your financial status and budget. Tell us the scale of production and product standard you want, and we will help you outfit equal brick machine with right product configuration. For example, there are 8 working hours a day, and if you want to make about 2000 bricks a day, then you should choose our ABM-12S brick making machine. Because its brick output is around 23040 bricks every 8 hours. Different models have different capacity and output. And one thing for sure, the larger the brick maker output is, the higher the brick making machine price is. The most common model is Aimix ABM-6S fly ash brick plant. It can produce 6 bricks per pallet, and the forming period for one pallet is about 15 to 20 seconds. Therefore, 6S brick machine can produce about 11520 to 14400 fly ash bricks per day.
Specifications of Fully Automatic Fly Ash Brick Making Plants for Sale at Sri Lanka:
|Model||Product Specification(mm)||Block Number/Pallet||Forming Period(s)||Block Output/8hours|
|Main Operation||Numbers of people needed|
|Wheel loader operator||1|
|Plate feed operator||1|
|Host operate&Inspect operator||1|
|All operators||Normally at least 6-7 people, customized|
24 hours Service in Aimix
- Aimix has about 300 workers teams, and all teams are do their best to contribute for our normative pre-sale service and after-sale service.
- Aimix has established up 7 aboard offices in Sri Lanka, Philippines, UZ, Malaysia, Bangladesh, Pakistan and Indoneisa. And our further intention and plans are to set up more aboard branch offices in more countries and regions in order to provide better service for local customers.
- Supply installment instruction and videos.
- Provide on-site installment and maintenance service. Aimix will send engineers to your site and help you install and test the new fully automatic fly ash brick making plant. Besides, our engineers will also go to your site for the machine maintenance if necessary.