Fly ash brick making machine for sale is an advanced equipment for fly ash bricks production and is an standard environmental protection equipment. It mainly uses fly ash or slag, lime, gypsum and aggregates to produce fly ash bricks with the process of embryo materials preparation, pressing molding and efficient steam curing.
What Types of Bricks Can Aimix Fly Ash Brick Machine Produce?
Aimix fly ash brick plant can make S-shaped brick, color bricks, hollow bricks, roadside paving bricks, three leaf bricks, racket bricks, flat bricks, fan-shaped bricks, solid bricks and grass bricks etc..
Low Fly Ash Brick Machine Price in Sri Lanka
The main factors that influence the fly ash brick plant cost includes the mixing outputs, model of concrete mixer, types of moulds, quantities of pallets, feeding methods of raw materials, etc.. In other words, different models of machines have different configurations and different price. Therefore, you should firstly tell us your specific demands for how many brick outputs you need for per day, what types of fly ash bricks you want to produce, what kinds of mixer you want to apply, what kind of land area you want to use the machine for, what feeding method you want to use for loading fly ash, slag or other raw materials. And then we can recommend you the right model of equiplent and supply you with customized design.
As a professional fly ash machine manufacturer and supplier, Aimix can produce both fully automatic fly ash brick machine and semi automatic fly ash brick machine. Besides, Aimix can supply you the wholesale price or factory price because we have mature production factory and sell machine directly to customers in Sri Lanka without any dealer. Therefore, Aimix has great advantages to give you the best discount and cheap fly ash brick plant setup cost in Sri Lanka. Contact us now to get machine price catalog now.
Producing Capacity: 750-800 pcs/h
How Does AIMIX ABM-8S Fly Ash Brick Making Machine Work?
Main Applications and Promising Future
Fly ash is a kind of environmental protection and economical resource, which is widely used in building materials, construction, agriculture, high-performance ceramics filed and other fields. Fly ash is characteristic of lightweight, heat preservation, sound insulation, heat insulation, reasonable design, great appearance and other performance, which is an quite popular and advanced building materials. For example, fly ash bricks are mainly used in building foundations and internal and external walls.
Since fly ash bricks are urgently needed and in great demand in Sri Lanka, it will be profitable if you buy a set of aimix fly ash bricks machine and then you can earn a lot of monery to produce and sell fly ash bricks in Sri Lanka. Fly ash bricks is made from sand dust and industrial waste(fly ash, mineral powder, slag), so it is much better than solid clay brick in frost resistance, corrosion resistance,compressible strength and other performances. And with same size, fly ash bricks can totally replace solid bricks.
- It has low energy consumption, high-level production technology, its birck strength is up to Mu20.
- It applies hydraulic pressing skills which can faster form the bricks.
- It has good mixer to ensure the mixture is qualified to be formed to bricks.
- With so much fly ash used, ash brick plant is quite economical and environmental friendly in Sri Lanka.
- Fly ash bricks do not need roasting, only steam for curing is needed. Therefore, the whole machine has a low energy consumption, which can reduce the air pollution.
- With high-level mechanization and automation, it has high productivity, and can reduce the labor cost.
- Free from the seasonal and climatic influences, it can produce bricks all the year.
Aimix Group Factory Shows:
|Model||Product Specification(mm)||Block Number/Pallet||Forming Period(s)||Block Output/8hours|
|Main Operation||Numbers of people needed|
|Wheel loader operator||1|
|Plate feed operator||1|
|Host operate&Inspect operator||1|
|All operators||Normally at least 6-7 people, customized|
After-Sale Service in Sri Lanka:
- 24 hours online service to answer you any technical problems or other questions.
- Send engineers to Sri Lanka to help you to install and text for the machines.
- Train your workers how to use and operate the machine for Free!
- Specialized service personnel for you only in Sri Lanka!
- Supply engineers and help for machine maintenance for lifetime.
- Local agent to provide spare parts and help in Sri Lanka