Cement brick making machine for sale is an automatic machine that can press cement, sand, fly ash, cinder and other aggregate materials together to make baking-free bricks. It applies burning-free technology to make new type wall building materials, which can reduce environmental pollution and save land resources.
Main Parts of Automatic Cement Brick Making Machine for Sale in Sri Lanka
1. Concrete pan mixer
2. Aggregate material batching machine
3. Brick forming machine
4. Hydraulic lifting system
5. Stacking unit
6. PLC controller
The Types of Cement Bricks Aimix Machines Can Produce
Aimix fully automatic cement brick making machine can produce various kinds of cement bricks, including solid bricks, fly ash bricks, hollow blocks, interlocking bricks and color bricks. The main raw materials are mainly fly ash, cinder, coal gangue, tailings, chemical residue, some natural sand materials and so on.
How Many Workers Dose A Cement Brick Manufacturing Machine Need?
- First of all, you need one wheel loader operator to feed the cement, sand, fly ash or other aggregate materials to the batching machine.
- Besides, you also need one mixer operator, one plate feed operator, one host operator, one forklift operator and one or two on-site coordination and delivery operator.
- In total, you may need about 6 to 7 workers.
Brick Output: 11520-14400/8h
|Model||Product Specification(mm)||Block Number/Pallet||Forming Period(s)||Block Output/8hours|
|Main Operation||Numbers of people needed|
|Wheel loader operator||1|
|Plate feed operator||1|
|Host operate&Inspect operator||1|
|All operators||Normally at least 6-7 people, customized|
Benefits of Aimix Cement Brick Machine for Sale in Sri Lanka
- Excellent baking-free technology. Use reasonable formula and add coagulant and trace chemical additives to ensure the humidity and mixing degree of the concrete can reach the best plastic state. Then compress and mold the concrete with high pressure. The cement bricks will harden at a rapid speed. The longer you storage the bricks, the harder the bricks will be. As the masonry materials, this type of cement brick has higher strength and durability.
- Waste utilization. Wide variety of raw materials sources, involving fly ash, construction waste etc..
- Save energy. It saves electricity power.
- Has anti-corrosion and anti-weathering performance. It can perform well and continuouly produce bricks on cold weather.
- Low cost. If you are interested in our cement brick making machine price in Sri Lanka. Then please tell us your bricks productivity need for one day, then we can recommend you right model and output. Besides, please also tell us your factory area, and we can help you to design the venue arrangement.