A 3.5cubic self loading concrete mixer was packed and shipped to Sri Lanka on January 12th, 2021. AS-3.5 is one of the most hot-selling models. Aimix has sold countless self concrete mixers all around the world, including Sri Lanka, the Philippines, Indonesia, Malaysia, etc. This time, our customer, Wujesiri bought one set of AS-3.5 mixer. As he said, he found our youtube video about our self-loading machines and was very interested in it. Hence, he checked through our website and contacted us for more details.
After we connected with Wujesiri, we asked about what projects he would like to use our self concrete mixer for, how many cubics of concrete he would need for a day. Next, we recommend him our AS-3.5, with 3500L discharging capacity, 14m3/h concrete output. Finally, Wujesiri made the order for AS-3.5.
How Does Aimix Self Loading Concrete Mixer Work?
Why Buy AS-3.5?
- AS-3.5 can produce around 14m3 concrete in one hour. It is suitable for Wujesiri’s foundation pouring work.
- Aimix also supplies 1.2 to 6.5 cubic models, but they are too small or too big for Wujesiri’s construction projects. Only AS-3.5 is perfect for him.
- AS-3.5 uses 85kw rated power, which is suitable for rural building construction conditions.
- The mixing drum can rotate for 270 degrees. It makes the discharging process easier on-site.
What Service Can Aimix Supply in Sri Lanka?
- Provides testing machine service before packing to the container to ensure every machine can be normally operated.
- Has local agents in Sri Lanka who can provide timely door-to-door service.
- Deliver several wearing parts for free.
- Train your workers on how to operate the machine.
- Give operation manual for machine maintenance tips.
Aimix has been selling various construction machines to Sri Lanka for over 30 years. We have mature pre-service and after-service business processes. You can contact us for self loading concrete mixer price and ask for more working videos or pictures. What is more, we can also show you our machines working in our old customers’ sites in Sri Lanka. Get an inquiry now!