The good news, one customer ordered a set of ABM-4SE fully automatic fly ash brick making machine to Sri Lanka. Right now, our engineers have checked the whole equipment to ensure it runs well and packed them into the container. Next, it will be transported to the hand of our customer in Sri Lanka.
As you can see, Aimix is a very professional fly ash brick machine manufacturer. We have marked each part in order and encased all of them with plastic film for the sake of protecting them.
Details of ABM-4SE:
- 1. Brick Type: paving bricks, hollow bricks, and interlocking bricks
- 2. Producing Capacities: 720-3200 pcs/h
- 3. Cycle Molding: 18-20s
- 4. Applications: rural house building construction, road paving construction, etc.
- 5. Needed Operators: Normally at least 6-7 people, customized. 1 wheel loader driver, 1 concrete mixer opeartor, 1 pallet feeding operator, 1 inspector operator, 1 folklift operator, 1 or 2 on-site coordination&delivery. That’s all.
- 1. Fully automatic control system will help to save you a lot of labor cost and working intensity.
- 2. It can produce many different types of bricks, such as paving bricks, hollow bricks, interlocking bricks and solid bricks.
- 3. It uses environmentally friendly raw materials, fly ash or construction waste to produce bricks.
Why Choose Aimix Group?
As one of the leading fully automatic fly ash brick making machine manufacturers in Sri Lanka, Aimix can supply you with excellent pre-sale and after-sale service for our clients.
- 1. Give spare parts for free.
- 2. Has local agents to support you in Sri Lanka.
- 3. Teach your workers how to operate the whole brick machine.
- 4. Give you manuals for maintenance tips.
In summary, tell us your need for daily bricks outputs, then we can give you the relevant model details and price as soon as possible. Besides, we recommend ABM-4SE because it is the most popular size in Aimix and hot sale in Sri Lanka. Until now, Aimix has sold about 30 sets of ABM-4SE automatic fly ash brick machines. Contact for inquiry now.